At the airport in Cairo you will be met by a Russian-speaking guide who will lead the entire tour.
You will visit the Egyptian Museum which houses more than 120 thousand exhibits, including the rich gold collection of Tutankhamen.
Next you will find a buffet in a chic restaurant on the banks of the Nile River. After lunch, you will visit the perfume oil factory, then the mysterious Pyramid and the Great Sphinx.
Pick-Up (04:00 Approx.)
You will receive the exact departure time at least 8 hours before the start of the activity in notifications. Why so late?
Main entrance to the hotel or front of reception. This information will be sent together with pick-up time.
If you do not stay at the hotel, you can send your location in the supplier’s chat after booking the activity or describe your address in “Pick-up location” while you are booking.
May vary depending on the number of reservations.
What is Included
- Lunch (without drinks)
- Round-trip air tickets
- All entrance fees to the museum and the pyramids
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Boating on the Nile for 40 minutes from the museum to the restaurant - 15 USD
- Photo and video made by photographer
- Any not mentioned extra services
- 25% card payment and 75% in cash, or
- 100% payment by bank card.
Important: do not forget to bring money with you if you have chosen 25% advance payment. You will not have the opportunity to pay by card on the day of the excursion.
Take With You
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Headdress, Cap or Scarf
- Lunch box from hotel
- Money, if you are interested in any other extras.
Refund & Cancellation
For better experience, chat support and features like notifications and booking management, download ivi app!