Moses Mount on the Sinai Peninsula is considered one of the holy places. This tour will contribute to the cultural and spiritual enrichment of yourself and your family.
Climbing Moses Mount will be accompanied by a guide. At the top you will meet the dawn. Insanely beautiful views will cause delight and euphoria, peace and spiritual saturation. Fans of rare shots will appreciate the holy places.
Next you will have a delicious breakfast and a visit to the monastery of St. Catherine.
Pick-Up (20:00 Approx.)
You will receive the exact departure time at least 8 hours before the start of the activity in notifications. Why so late?
Main entrance to the hotel or front of reception. This information will be sent together with pick-up time.
If you do not stay at the hotel, you can send your location in the supplier’s chat after booking the activity or describe your address in “Pick-up location” while you are booking.
May vary depending on the number of reservations.
What is Included
- 2 ways transportation
- Guide services
- Visit to the museum of icons in the monastery
- Entrance ticket to the National Park $5 per person
- Photo and video made by photographer
- Any not mentioned extra services
- 25% card payment and 75% in cash, or
- 100% payment by bank card.
Important: do not forget to bring money with you if you have chosen 25% advance payment. You will not have the opportunity to pay by card on the day of the excursion.
Take With You
- Lunch box (pre-ordered at the hotel reception)
- Warm clothes / sport shoes
- When visiting holy places, we recommend that you wear clothing covering your shoulders and knees. Women are allowed to visit temples in trousers. Women are required to wear a hat or scarf
- Camera / sunglasses / water
- Money, if you are interested in any other extras
Refund & Cancellation
For better experience, chat support and features like notifications and booking management, download ivi app!