The amazing Ras Mohammed National Reserve is considered one of the most picturesque places in the world. The first stop will be at the gate on which the holy name Allah is written.
Next, you will visit the Mangrove Grove, the rift of the earth's crust and swim in the salty 'Wish Lake'. The specific composition of the water makes the swim not only enjoyable, but also gives a healing effect.
Pick-Up (07:30 Approx.)
You will receive the exact departure time at least 8 hours before the start of the activity in notifications. Why so late?
Main entrance to the hotel or front of reception. This information will be sent together with pick-up time.
If you do not stay at the hotel, you can send your location in the supplier’s chat after booking the activity or describe your address in “Pick-up location” while you are booking.
May vary depending on the number of reservations.
What is Included
- Guide services
- Separately paid rental masks, fins or life jackets. (optional) - mask 2$, flippers 2$, life jacket 3$.
- Entrance ticket to the Ras Mohammed National Park for $5
- Photo and video made by photographer
- Any not mentioned extra services
- 25% card payment and 75% in cash, or
- 100% payment by bank card.
Important: do not forget to bring money with you if you have chosen 25% advance payment. You will not have the opportunity to pay by card on the day of the excursion.
Take With You
- snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Headdress, Cap or Scarf
- Swimming suit
- Suntan cream
- Money, if you are interested in any other extras.
Refund & Cancellation
For better experience, chat support and features like notifications and booking management, download ivi app!